RE: [durhamcityjugglers] Camping weekend

  • Les
    Message 1 of 30 , May 3, 2006

      Because Roger will be going home early and no-one else has room to bring it back the big barbecue will not now be going.

      This means everyone will need their own cooking equipment. It is a long way to the pub and even further to the shops.  The camp site shop has only the basics and is only open for three seperate half hour slots.

      Claire – I have cancelled your horse.

      Lets hope the weather forecast is wrong

      Les & Dyl

      :
      :
      :
      :
      : ___________________________________________________________
      : NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars
      online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/
      :
      :
      :
      : Yahoo! Groups Links
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      : --
      : No virus found in this incoming message.
      ::

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • JOHN EVERETT

        Message 3 of 30 , May 3, 2006
          I have re-arranged my life a little and I can now say longer... So can
          take and bring back barby.

          Roger

        • AndyN
          Message 4 of 30 , May 3, 2006
            John
            Has your van got a toe hook? You don't want the stinking BBQ inside your
            van. I travelled back with it from the Lakes a few years back and it took me
            weeks before anyone would travel with me in my car!

            If you have a toe hook and are willing to take it can you please organise
            with Rog a convenient pick up point? Roger's email is Roger@...
            he has offered the use of his trailer to carry it. DEFFINITELY not to be
            carried inside a vehicle! If you can't, no problem.

            Fire on the beach........ anyone.............. no not the toys
            variety......... unless you really want to.......but a FIRE?

            Looking forward to it.

            Andy
          • JOHN EVERETT
            Message 5 of 30 , May 3, 2006
              Why would I want to put a hook on my toe?

              Sorry! Couldn't resist that - forgive me! No, I haven't got a TOW hook, but am still willing to consider using the van as it tends to just sit on the drive a lot of the time and can 'air out' over the next few weeks if necessary. It's got a vinyl floor in it so I assume it wouldn't get spoilt or anything??

              What do you think? I'm not all that 'van proud' if you know what I mean.

              John

              Message 6 of 30 , May 4, 2006
                You know when there is a word which doesn't look right and you can't think of an alternative way of spelling it..... That was me last night!

                As for the van, it's entirely up to you, it is VERY smelly in an unpleasant burnt fat, charcoal and yuk way. I was pleased to get it out of my car but then had to put up with the smell for what seemed an age afterwards!

                Andy
              • Roger Davies
                Message 7 of 30 , May 4, 2006
                  This group is definitely not functioning properly - the mail went from
                  me and is showing on the forum but was not distributed! I have replied
                  saying, I have re-arranged things and will bring and return the barby so
                  there is no need to make anyone else's van smell. :-)

                  I should be there about 9.30 though... I have a meeting I can not miss. :-(

                  See you all later

                  Roger

                  AndyN wrote:

                  > You know when there is a word which doesn't look right and you can't
                  > think of an alternative way of spelling it..... That was me last night!
                  >
                  > As for the van, it's entirely up to you, it is VERY smelly in an
                  > unpleasant burnt fat, charcoal and yuk way. I was pleased to get it out
                  > of my car but then had to put up with the smell for what seemed an age
                  > afterwards!
                  >
                  > Andy

                  > Craft hobby
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Juggling&w4=Hobby&c=4&s=70&.sig=Vmn57CAcC77GHnaiotLB6g>
                  > Hobby and craft supply
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Juggling&w4=Hobby&c=4&s=70&.sig=XIXmslS3mO1E1oyVQBs3BA>
                  > Juggling
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Juggling&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Juggling&w4=Hobby&c=4&s=70&.sig=fT1DLg0yyQ0k00miIh-99g>
                  >
                  > Hobby
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Juggling&w4=Hobby&c=4&s=70&.sig=8nxyzAovikAFygVWXeuzzQ>
                  >

                  > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                  >
                  > * Visit your group "durhamcityjugglers
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/durhamcityjugglers>" on the web.

                • AndyN
                  Message 8 of 30 , May 4, 2006
                    : This group is definitely not functioning properly - the mail went from
                    : me and is showing on the forum but was not distributed!

                    Thanks Rog. I have had a look and can't see why your mail last night wasn't
                    sent. I have had instances where its taken a few hours before a post appears
                    but never this long.

                    Andy