Fw: CHRISTMAS ENTERTAINMENT

  • Roger Davies
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
      I have had this in, anyone help?
      __________________________

      The UK's Unicycle Source
      http://www.unicycle.uk.com
      __________________________
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Simpson, Dawn" <Dawn.Simpson@...>
      To: <roger@...>
      Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:40 PM
      Subject: CHRISTMAS ENTERTAINMENT

      > A local hotel in Newcastle has asked me to find some circus/street
      > entertainment for 14 nights during Christmas.
      >
      > Is this something you might be able to do or be interested in?
      >
      > If so could you let me have a note of what sort of costs would be
      involved.

      > Times would be from 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. maximum per night during
      > December.
      >
      > Please contact me by email at info@... <mailto:info@...>
      > if you are interested.
      >
      > Dawn Simpson
      > Q Music
      >
      > 0191 286 0176
      >
      > 07764 271261

      > CONFIDENTIALITY
      > The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
      > is private and confidential. It is intended for the named addressee only.
      > If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from
      > storing, copying or using the information in any way.
      > If you received this e-mail due to a transmission error please notify the
      > sender immediately. No liability is accepted by Northern Rock
      > for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transit
      > over the Internet or present in any receiving system.
      > This e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on
      > behalf of Northern Rock plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate
      > views or policies of Northern Rock plc.
      >

      > This message has been checked for all email viruses by the Energis
      NetscanCentral solution.
    • Mini Mansell
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
        offering seventy quid a night.

        if you have insurance, a costume, and live in newcastle and want
        some pocket money, but its thurs fri and sat nights during december.

        it was offered to all the agencies almost 6 months ago. obviously
        none of the agencies could find anyone to work for the price so the
        company below Q music (who provide the hotel with the Disco)
        stepped in blind and said they could sort it out.
        i just had a smashing phone call with Dawn, and i think she is not
        very optimistic.

        >> A local hotel in Newcastle has asked me to find some circus/street
        >> entertainment for 14 nights during Christmas.
        >>
        >> Is this something you might be able to do or be interested in?
        >>
        >> If so could you let me have a note of what sort of costs would be
        >involved.
        >>
        >> Times would be from 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. maximum per night during
        >> December.
        >>
        >> Please contact me by email at info@... <mailto:info@...>
        >> if you are interested.
        >>
        >> Dawn Simpson
        >> Q Music
        >>
        >> 0191 286 0176
        >>
        >> 07764 271261
      • Mini Mansell
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2002
          recieved an email today saying they had found someone to do the work.

          anyone know who it is?

          On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 10:20:07 +0000 (GMT), you wrote:

          >We've had the same person contact the Newcastle club looking for cheap
          >jugglers, this time for a Northern Rock event. Looks to me like they just
          >want to get out of paying the going rate. Since it appears to be for
          >commercial events, I can't say I'm inclined to help them.
          >
          >Colin.
        • Colin Hopkins
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2002

            On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Mini Mansell wrote:

            > offering seventy quid a night.
            >
            > if you have insurance, a costume, and live in newcastle and want
            > some pocket money, but its thurs fri and sat nights during december.
            >
            > it was offered to all the agencies almost 6 months ago. obviously
            > none of the agencies could find anyone to work for the price so the
            > company below Q music (who provide the hotel with the Disco)
            > stepped in blind and said they could sort it out.
            > i just had a smashing phone call with Dawn, and i think she is not
            > very optimistic.
            >

            > >> A local hotel in Newcastle has asked me to find some circus/street
            > >> entertainment for 14 nights during Christmas.
            > >>
            > >> Is this something you might be able to do or be interested in?
            > >>
            > >> If so could you let me have a note of what sort of costs would be
            > >involved.
            > >>
            > >> Times would be from 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. maximum per night during
            > >> December.
            > >>
            > >> Please contact me by email at info@... <mailto:info@...>
            > >> if you are interested.
            > >>
            > >> Dawn Simpson