Christmas

  • Les
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2004

       As far as I am aware this is the list of people coming to Ambleside at Christmas.

      Definitely

      Andy N             Mike B              Sharon              Tall Paul            Tall Claire          Duncan H

      Roger                A Harrison         George              Kathy                Ross                 Dave Barnes

      Dafe                  Karen                Polly                 Duncan C          Colin                 Anwen

      Patrick              Patrick’s Friend                         Mike A             Jo                     Luke

      Les                   Dylys                Genny

      Maybe

      Dr John             Claire M

      I make this 28 people if the maybees decide to come. There a a maximum of 36 places.

      If you are not on this list and think you should be or want to change your status from maybe to definitely or vice versa or know of anybody who should be on this list but isn’t or anything else please let me know and I will update this.

      I will also try to answer any other questions  although  more  information is with Colin who will put it onto the web site when he has time so all will be revealed in due course.

      ---
      Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

      ---

    • John.Wolstenholme@ncl.ac.uk
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 6, 2004
        Les

        Put me down as a definite.

        Dr John

        On 3 Dec 2004, at 17:59, Les wrote:

        > As far as I am aware this is the list of people coming to Ambleside at
        > Christmas.
        >
        > Definitely
        >
        > Andy N Mike B Sharon Tall Paul
        > Tall Claire Duncan H
        >
        > Roger A Harrison George Kathy
        > Ross Dave Barnes
        >
        > Dafe Karen Polly Duncan
        > C Colin Anwen
        >

        > Patrick Patrick’s Friend Mike A
        > Jo Luke
        >
        > Les Dylys Genny
        >
        > Maybe
        >
        > Dr John Claire M
        >

        > I make this 28 people if the maybees decide to come. There a a maximum
        > of 36 places.
        >
        > If you are not on this list and think you should be or want to change
        > your status from maybe to definitely or vice versa or know of anybody
        > who should be on this list but isn’t or anything else please let me know
        > and I will update this.
        >
        > I will also try to answer any other questions although more
        > information is with Colin who will put it onto the web site when he has
        > time so all will be revealed in due course.
        >

        > ---
        >

        > ---

        Dr John Wolstenholme
        Cytogenetics Laboratory
        Institute of Human Genetics
        Central Parkway
        Newcastle upon Tyne
        NE1 3BZ

        tel. 0191 241 8706
        fax. 0191 241 8713
      • Claire *
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 6, 2004
          I am a definate, arriving on 28th.

          Claire

          >From: "Les" <only3clubs@...>
          >To: <durhamcityjugglers@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [durhamcityjugglers] Christmas
          >Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:59:11 -0000
          >

          > As far as I am aware this is the list of people coming to Ambleside at
          >Christmas.
          >
          >Definitely
          >
          >Andy N Mike B Sharon Tall Paul
          >Tall Claire Duncan H
          >
          >Roger A Harrison George Kathy
          >Ross Dave Barnes
          >
          >Dafe Karen Polly Duncan
          >C Colin Anwen
          >

          >Patrick Patrick�s Friend Mike A
          >Jo Luke
          >
          >Les Dylys Genny
          >
          >Maybe
          >
          >Dr John Claire M
          >

          >I make this 28 people if the maybees decide to come. There a a maximum
          >of 36 places.
          >
          >If you are not on this list and think you should be or want to change
          >your status from maybe to definitely or vice versa or know of anybody
          >who should be on this list but isn�t or anything else please let me know
          >and I will update this.
          >
          >I will also try to answer any other questions although more
          >information is with Colin who will put it onto the web site when he has
          >time so all will be revealed in due course.
          >

          >---
          >Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
          >

          >---

        • Luke Burrage
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 6, 2004
            --- Les <only3clubs@...> wrote:

            > I make this 28 people if the maybees decide to come.
            > There a a maximum
            > of 36 places.

            Hi guys,

            My parents have expressed an interest in spending a
            night or two in the lakes this Christmas. If there are
            enough spare places would they be welcome to come
            along?

            Luke

            Get Yahoo! Mail www.yahoo.co.uk/10k
          • Les
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 9, 2004

              Sorry to bring this thread in again, but as a previous kid unaccompanied at the club if you make the parents stay you sometimes can’t get rid of them! It’s all downhill from there. ;)

              Gen.