Re:petition

  • John.Wolstenholme@ncl.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      Dear All,

      I have just read and signed the online petition:

      "CND and STOP THE WAR COALITION petition - DON'T ATTACK
      IRAQ!"

      hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
      service, at:

      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/cndstwc/

      I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
      agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
      consider
      signing yourself. If your views are not the same as mine, I respect
      them.

      Best wishes,

      Dr John

      Dr John Wolstenholme