Norton Meeting Charity gig.

  • Roger Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      Hi All,

      I am not sure who I have asked to come along to this, but if I have not then
      consider this an invite.

      Saturday, 13th March 2004 at 3.00pm to 6.30pm. Fire Jugglers billed for a
      6.00pm

      Here is the information concerning next weekends charity event for Norton
      Quaker Meeting House on Norton Green.

      They are providing space along the front of the meeting house on hard
      standing (not loads as it is next to the folk dancers) and on the grass of
      the green for running workshops etc.
      Derek is bringing club kit.
      We need to be in charge of collecting money our selves.
      They will provide some refreshments.
      Duncan, Polly and John. Space has been set aside at the rear of the meeting
      house for you to do the fire act. It is almost ideal (other than the grass)
      as you should be able to keep people away from you.
      Public liability insurance should be in place with Zurich Municipal by next
      weekend and we also have Hot Stuff any way. Miark should get the form and
      Derek will send off cheque to pay.

      If you can not come please contact Paul Tasker so he knows you wont be
      there. His phone number is: 01642 551720

      Please bring along more people if you can, it is a good cause.

      Thanks

      Roger

      The UK's Unicycle Source
      http://www.unicycle.uk.com