Fw: Breaking News - Deer fest - the Lakes in Co. Durham 6-8.9.2002

  • Claire Molloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Now confirmed for Deer fest - "The Lakes".....in County Durham, 6-8.9.2002:
      • 80' x 40' hardfloored marquee as an indoor juggling space
      • camping on private lawn at back of marquee, no public access
      • Hardstanding nearby for caravans and campers
      • 24 hour tea urn!
      • adoring public on Friday from 7.30pm
      • cheap(er) beer for entertaining junior members of said adoring public for approx 1hr from 7.30pm Fri evening
      • Sunday lunch included in weekend rate of £14 per person
      • o.k. weather (according to the BBC.......)
      Pass it on: deer fest is open to all, please pass this mail, and the last one, on to anyone you know who may like to come and any relevant geek-groups - the more the merrier!

      If you get lost call me on my mobile no below, or talk to anyone at the hotel on 01388 811 772 or Shafto's pub on 01388 819 737 and we can talk you in.

      You can arrive anytime after 5pm Friday 6.9.2002.
      On arrival on the estate park in the car park in front of you at the main gates, walk to the left of the pub, and into the walled garden ahead of you - the marquee and toilets are in here.  The camping area is accessed through the marquee and hardstanding for campers is along the outside wall of the walled garden, to the left of the entrance to the garden.

      See you there,

      Claire

      p.s.  sorry if any of you ahve got this twice - not sure who's on the DCJ geek, whoops "e", group

      Claire Molloy
      1 Seaham Close
      Norton
      Stockton on Tees