Alan

  • AndyN
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2013
      Alan from the club is asking to join the group, thought he already was. I have just tried to add him however as I haven't used my Yahoo id for a while it has been deactivated and I can't add him.

      Andy
    • GIBBS, PAUL
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2013
        Not sure how regulated this list is but he could try emailing durhamcityjugglers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        If you don't need to authorise his joining then that should work.

        Paul.<><

        On 11/09/2013 19:06, AndyN wrote:

        Alan from the club is asking to join the group, thought he already was. I have just tried to add him however as I haven't used my Yahoo id for a while it has been deactivated and I can't add him.

        Andy

        *** E-Mail confidentiality notice ***
        This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee only. It is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error and then remove it from your system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or show this to anyone.

        TeleWare PLC, TeleWare House, York Road, Thirsk, YO7 3BX
        Company Registration Number - 04756742
        *** E-Mail confidentiality notice ***
        This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee only. It is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error and then remove it from your system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or show this to anyone.

      • cathy_mallam
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2013
          Hi,

          I approved the request last night so it should be sorted now!

          Cath