George

  • cathy_mallam
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2013
      Message

      Hi,

      As many of you will know, long-standing member of Durham City Jugglers George Nichols (also fondly known as Mr G and Smooth George) was recently admitted to St. Cuthbert's Hospice in Durham, following a long battle with cancer.  Sadly George passed away earlier today.

      We don't know any details about his funeral yet but I'll keep you posted.

      Cath

    • Mike Bridge
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2013

        R I.P George  80(

      • Mini Mansell
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2013
          not a lot i can add to Mikes post.

          George will be missed by a lot of people.  bloody nice blole.

          On 3 September 2013 06:43, Mike Bridge <mikebridge13@...> wrote:

          R I.P George  80(

        • ewano