TallClaire & TallPaul's house warming.

  • GIBBS, PAUL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      At last we're back and hoping to keep Tuesday nights free for juggling!

          We've moved a little closer to Durham:
          St Paul's Vicarage, Brookside,
          Evenwood,
          Bishop Auckland,
          DL14 9RA

          Tel: 01388 834594

      Please come to our house-warming party, this Saturday (22nd June)
      3pm 'til Midnight. Food will be provided in the evening.
      Please invite our friends who may have slipped through the technology net.

      Paul.<><
      --
      TeleWare

      TeleWare PLC, TeleWare House, York Road, Thirsk, YO7 3BX
      Company Registration Number - 04756742
      *** E-Mail confidentiality notice ***
      This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee only. It is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error and then remove it from your system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or show this to anyone.