Re: [durhamcityjugglers] Photos for new website

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 11, 2012
      I have switched the site over to the root directory and it mostly seams to be working ok (There is a glitch in wordress which has deleted a few images... will deal with this from home tonight).

      Colin could you redirect the org.uk domain to the co.uk domain.

      Mini's site will be there as a back up for the moment incase we have some problems.  I will put together a .htaccess files for him so it will all look slick... but I will do that next week.

      Does this all look ok?

      Cheers

      Roger

      On 06/09/2012 13:28, John Wolstenholme wrote:
      Hi Roger

      Looks like excellent progress. I like the layout. We can add some more info about the Convention + newer pics. Not sure we need the 'old' history text. Its pretty meaningless for the general public,  but not a prob for the moment as its not very prominent.

      Won't be at DCJ next week - there the week after.

      Thanks for your work so far.

      John