Possible gig

  • AndyN
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      Some one who Kaz used to work with has asked if there is anyone who
      would like to do some juggling/unicycling? Kaz isn't sure if it's
      going to be a paid gig or not. If anyone is interested I have a number
      for you to get some more information. Let me know if you are
      interested.

      I won't be at the club tonight so email me or text me if you have my
      number if you might be interested.

      Andy