Durham Advertiser

  • John Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      Dear All

      We also made the Durham Advertiser this week (just delivered) with big group photo and same text as before. One of the inside pages, but the Advertiser gets into most homes in Durham and areas around, so we have pretty good coverage. Better than I thought possible. I think the photographer was impressed. Several people I know saw us in the Echo/Durham Times.
      John