Meeting and advert for DCJ

  • John Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2012
    Hi All

    For those who weren't there last Tuesday, we agreed at the meeting that with the reduced rental that we are now paying, it is realistic and worthwhile keeping DCJ going for the immediate future, without eating into our reserves. We also agreed on Roger to replace Dyl as Secretary so he can countersign cheques, if needed. Discussion on possible options for distribution of DCJ funds, if we do eventually disband, was postponed to a future meeting at a time to be decided, if this ever happens.

    We made it on to the front page of the Durham Times with a picture of Roger juggling clubs on a unicycle. Even Roger is unaware that he can do this! I offered to help keep the publicity going by producing an A4 poster which we can put in the libraries, supermarkets, anywhere that will take one. I attach my first efforts. Please comment, or simply be rude if it needs it, or come up with an alternative. I am a scientist, not an artist. Once we have agreed on something, I will circulate a pdf that anyone can print out and put up - the original is in Powerpoint which I appreciate not everybody has. It might be good if people say where they are going to put them, to avoid duplication of effort.

    John
  • Roger Davies
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
      Looks good but the logo I think would be best if it had a transparent
      backgound. I will send you a GIF version.

      Roger