Farewell

  • JOHN EVERETT
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Dear All,

      I deeply regret that I'm still just as busy as ever with work and many trips to Luton to visit elderly and frail parents (sometimes - joy! - I get to see my beloved Luton play if they are at home).

      But the prospect of returning to juggling grows more remote and I think I need to be honest with myself. I just thought I'd explain, so that when I unsubscribe from the group you know that I'm doing so sadly. Thank you all for the friendships I made and the great fun of being part of the group for a while. (I'll make sure you get the unicycle back, Roger!)

      Before signing off, please don't forget about our Lake District lodge (www.placeinthelakes.com). The rates are really very low compared to anything else of its kind.
      A family, who signed our visitor book as "the Bell and Bullock family", wrote:
      "thank you for all the little extras and attention to detail that have made this lodge such a comfortable place from which to unwind and explore."

      With every good wish to one and all!

      John