Convention

  • Roger Davies
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2003
      Just a quick note to say, well done everyone, things seam to be moving along
      nicely.

      I have submitted the event to the calendars. Mine, juggling.org,
      jugglingdb. Will also add to the unicycle.org one when I get a chance...
      that one is more complicated.

      Cheers

      Roger
      __________________________

      The UK's Unicycle Source
      http://www.unicycle.uk.com
      __________________________
    • John Wolstenholme
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 19, 2014
        The 2014 Durham Juggling and Circus Festival at Wolsingham on 10th to 12th October is only weeks away. There will be an open planning meeting at Circus Central in Newcastle at 8pm on Monday 15th September. Anybody who wants to make a contribution towards this event, ideas, volunteering, workshops, etc., is welcome to attend part or all of this meeting. This is your chance to make this event even better than previous years. If you can't make it, then pass on your contributions to someone who will be there, or contact myself, Steve and Helen, Paul Tasker, Unicycle.com Roger, Cathy Mallam or Vicky Mackley.

        Dr John, Durham City Jugglers

        http://www.durhamcityjugglers.co.uk/durham-juggling-convention/

        I will be driving up and can offer lifts if needed.
      • Catherine Yates
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 22, 2014
          I've got the Durham Voluntary Countryside Ranger Service AGM to go to that night, of which I'm on the committee, so I'll have to attend. Otherwise, I would have liked to have gone to the Convention meeting.

          Catherine
        • John Wolstenholme
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 25, 2014
            Hi Catherine

            I should have been at the AGM as well, but I have had to send my apologies.

            John

            To: durhamcityjugglers@yahoogroups.com
            From: durhamcityjugglers@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 18:55:52 +0100
            Subject: [durhamcityjugglers] Re: Convention

            I've got the Durham Voluntary Countryside Ranger Service AGM to go to that night, of which I'm on the committee, so I'll have to attend. Otherwise, I would have liked to have gone to the Convention meeting.

            Catherine

          • Roger at Unicycle.com (Uk)
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2014
              Hi guys,

              After requests last night for the club T-shirts. I have got the specification out to our normal printers.  The last batch was done with a company went bust and we had a few quality problems with.  I will get you prices tomorrow, but I believe with the screen charges, printing and T-shirts it will be about £13.50 each.

              I have not gone for the cheapest shirts, but ones that I know are good.  I think that is a sensible option.  The design is the same as before.  Black men shirts and blue women shirts.

              The company are willing to have them produced in time for this years Durham Convention if we act fast.

              What I need from everyone is:
              Man or woman shirt
              Your normal T-shirt size.
              Quantity you want (we have a minimum order of 10 to fulfil).

              Roger

            • Cathy Mallam

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 1, 2014
                I am working on getting exact information off the supplier, also feedback from the women who runs the company.   When I get this I will feed this back. I assume you want X-small size? ;-)

                --

                www.unicycle.uk.com
                Designed for Unicyclists by Unicyclists.

                Unicycle.com (UK) Unicycle.com (UK) Facebook Unicycle.com (UK) Youtube Channel Unicycle.com (UK)Twitter Feed
              • Roger at Unicycle.com (Uk)
                Message 8 of 8 , Oct 1, 2014
                Got good news from the supplier.  The price is going to be £9.40 with the printing and paying for the screens!  A lot cheaper than last time.

                The T-shirts are:
                BA130F    B&C 100% Ringspun Combed Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt        Royal
                150M        Russell 100% Ringspun Cotton T-Shirt                             Black

                If you search on the web you can find reviews of these and comments on sizes.  I will ask them tomorrow about the women's sizes in particular.

                We need quantities tomorrow if we are going to get them made in time for the convention.

                Regards

                Roger