New files uploaded and tee shirts.

  • AndyN
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2 6:19 AM
      Rog has created a flyer for the club which I have uploaded to the file
      section of our Yahoo Group.

      He is also going to be ordering some tee shirts once we have finalised
      the design. When we have decided upon the design we will be wanting to
      know who would like one?

      Andy
    • Matthew Greggs

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2 8:29 AM
          No idea yet Matthew, Rog will have the details on Tuesday hopefully.

          Andy

          On Sunday, 2 October 2011, Matthew Greggs <matthew.greggs@...> wrote:

          > I will get one thanks Andy. How much will they cost?
          > ________________________________
          > To: durhamcityjugglers@yahoogroups.com
          > From: drewnorwood@...
          > Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 14:19:46 +0100
          > Subject: [durhamcityjugglers] New files uploaded and tee shirts.
          >

          > Rog has created a flyer for the club which I have uploaded to the file
          > section of our Yahoo Group.
          >
          > He is also going to be ordering some tee shirts once we have finalised
          > the design. When we have decided upon the design we will be wanting to
          > know who would like one?
          >
          > Andy

        • Roger Davies
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2 9:56 AM
            I think Andy will upload the images so you can have a look.  Their are currently 2 options to go with, I will bring images on Tuesday.  Cost is £10

            Roger

            To: durhamcityjugglers@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2 12:54 PM
              Hi Andy I would be interested in a new DCJ tshirt.

              Sharon
            • cathy.mallam@talktalk.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 2 1:22 PM
                Message
                I think I might be needing a new t-shirt after all.  No idea where the old one is!!  Can you get girly fit t-shirts and will there be a choice of colours?

                Ta,

                Cath

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 2 1:33 PM
                  Girlie fit, yes we can.  I am less sure of quality and makes with the company I am going to this time.  I have seen some of their shirts and they do seam good.  They are a lot cheaper and faster than Logo Motif that we used to go to... they will also do small quantities.

                  Colours, yes why not.  The only constraint is normally that the colour of the print is the same.  I would like a black one again I think, but can be persuaded otherwise.

                  Potentially we could have these by the Convention if we put an order in this week?

                  Roger

                  From: drewnorwood@...
                  Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 14:19:46 +0100

              • mikebridge13@gmail.com