Cheeky request for help

  • Mike Bridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      Hi to just about everyone in my email address book,
      some whom i am in constant contact with (sorry) and some whom i'm seldom in contact with (again, apologies)

      For some silly reason i have entered a national online photo competition thinking that i may have a chance if i get in front of the judges.

      Little did I know that it was a popularity contest too and depended on online votes - i guess that you can guess the rest!

      If you could vote for my photo it would be fab, here's the link, not sure how you vote, but it seems pretty easy according to those that have done it already.

      Some really great people (like you) have forwarded the link to friends, family and work colleagues and asked them to vote too, but i couldn't ask you to do that could I  ?

      Cheers and Beers
      Mike
      (doing best puppy dog face complete with quivering lip)