Fwd: Leeds Juggling Convention 2010! Just around the corner!

  • Mïark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      Hi,

      We have been invited to Leeds Juggling Convention, and I am forwarding you their e-mail.
      It is only 85 miles away from Durham, so is probably amongst the closer conventions. There is a little more information at http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?id=7790 if you are not a facebooker.

      Miark

      Leeds Juggling Convention

      4th December, 10AM, The Left Bank, Leeds, LS6 1LJ

      Here's what's in store:

      Christmas themed stuff! Mince pies, Christmas cake, Prezzies. We'll have a homemade gift secret Santa, so start coming up with ideas of what you'd make, and start making em! If you bring a gift, you'll get a gift! Share the spirit!
      There's also going to be a prize for the best gift so get stuck in!

      And...
      Workshops
      Games
      Raffle
      Unicycle tour
      A great show (we're keeping the acts a secret)
      And more!

      £7 all day
      £5 just day or show

      Join the facebook event here