Convention show..

  • ewano
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hi all,

      Just a quick email to say I have taken on the role of show act booker
      this year. Any ideas or people you spot on your travels - send links
      my way and I'll see how they might fit into the show line up.

      Cheers,
      Ewan
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
        yay, two years in a row!!
        can you remember the foot juggler that said that they wanted to do something ? also tom baker said that if he was free he may come up to do his thing
        tranny nick also said that he'd work on something as soon as he came off stage last year
        mike
        Just a quick email to say I have taken on the role of show act booker
        this year. Any ideas or people you spot on your travels - send links
        my way and I'll see how they might fit into the show line up.

        Cheers,
        Ewan

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======
      • ewano
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
          Cheers Mike,

          All acts noted, put in a list and ready to be put in some kind of ranking system once I have a theme for the show.

          I hear on the grapevine that you are taking a break from being compère this year. Much as I'd have you in a shot given half a chance, I guess you've earned a rest by now. I'm looking into a replacement for you too.

          Ewan