17th April Fundraiser

  • Bell & Bullock
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:38 AM
      Hi guys,

      I've just been called by a doctor at the R.V.I. who is putting on a
      fundraiser for children in Sudan.
      She is looking for some clown/craft/circus activities to entertain
      children from 2-4pm on Sat 17th April and has a very small budget to pay
      for this.

      We are unavailable, but if you or you know of anyone who might be
      interested, here are her contact details.

      Sara's Mobile:07786348059
      sarabdelgalil@...

      Wishing you all Happy Easter Eggs!

      Karen

      --
      WE HAVE MOVED and have a NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER!

      Bell and Bullock Circus Theatre
      25 Pikesyde, Dipton, Co. Durham. DH9 9EQ

      Tel: 01207 571 791

      http://www.bellandbullock.co.uk/
    • Bell & Bullock