Teaching Juggling in Durham 26-27 May

  • Durham Juggling Club
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi

      We have had a request for help teaching 100 Year 5 pupils circus skills and juggling 9am-4pm on 26 and 27 May at a sports camp in Durham. Six 1 hour sessions with 14-16 children.

      If anyone is interested, let me know and I can pass on the details.

      (26-27 May is Wednesday & Thursday of Bungay)
    • Mini Mansell
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        contact details please