Club cancelled tonight 5-1-10 due to the snow

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hi folks, happy New Year to you all!
      Just to let you know the club has been cancelled tonight 5/1/10 due to the inclement weather.

      I have sent out quite a few text messages to people I have numbers for but if you can let as many members as you know that the the club is not on then all the better. If you get the message more than once then there is no real harm done. I know I would rather have 5 messages telling me the club had been cancelled tonight than to travel down to Durham to find the door locked as it will be. But I know the club has been cancelled so I don't need to be told MrB!

      Next week 12 January will become our first night back unless the weather sets in and we are all snowed in.

      Andy