Re: Re: [durhamcityjugglers] Durham festy. website

  • Mini
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 1:02 AM
      both is what i really meant to say

      From: "Ewano" <ewans.lists@...>
      Date: 2003/03/01 Sat AM 01:32:27 GMT
      To: <durhamcityjugglers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [durhamcityjugglers] Durham festy. website

      Why not do both?

      Point the ijdb listing at the new site, make sure that all new advertising
      and link submissions are pointed at the new site. Set up a redirect on your
      site pointing at the new site with an auto load so that any links that are
      not pointing at the new site will get there anyway.

      That way we move forward with the new site name and nicely take care of the
      situation concerning older links.

      Ewano.