Moscow State Circus

  • duncanhoyle2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
      The Moscow State Circus are currently in Newcastle until this Sunday (13th Sept) and then they move on to Durham from 16th - 20th.
      From the look of the website (http://www.moscowstatecircus.com) there are some interesting acts.

      There are probable the usual half price fliers in local shops, but if you sign up to their mailing list you can 2 for 1 tickets.

      Anyone fancy going?

      Duncan
    • Les
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
        We can't do this weekend but next weekend in Durham sounds good. Friday
        or Saturday would probably be best

        Les and Dyl

        duncanhoyle2001 wrote:
        > The Moscow State Circus are currently in Newcastle until this Sunday (13th Sept) and then they move on to Durham from 16th - 20th.
        > >From the look of the website (http://www.moscowstatecircus.com) there are some interesting acts.
        >
        > There are probable the usual half price fliers in local shops, but if you sign up to their mailing list you can 2 for 1 tickets.
        >
        > Anyone fancy going?
        >
        > Duncan

      • Miark
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
          Hi Duncan

          It looks like it might be fun, Friday or Saturday in Durham sound good
          though Saturday might be better.
          I think the Stockton Juggling Club might be planning to see it on the
          Saturday night.

          If you sign up on the website you can get a BOGOF voucher from the
          website which is nearly as good as a 1/2 price voucher from a local shop.

          Miark