Apologies

  • JOHN EVERETT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009

       Dear All,

      it's about time I apologised for my prolonged absence. I've not in way lost interest in DCJ and each of you, it's just that I somehow seem to be away on Tuesday nights (or too knackered). Anyhow, I've been doing some 'restructuring' of the way I work so hope to get along again soon...at least to the pub afterwards, if nothing else.

      In a nutshell, I haven't forgotten about you all!

      Yours,

      John

    • Roger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009
        John,

        Lovely to hear you are ok. Did you get the news about the hall being
        refurbished over the next few weeks? So we are meeting in the park/pub.

        See you there soon (sorry I was not there last Tuesday, I was going to
        use the same reason as Johns, but he has that one now.... I know, I was
        washing my hair.) :-)

        Roger

        JOHN EVERETT wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > it's about time I apologised for my prolonged absence. I've not in way
        > lost interest in DCJ and each of you, it's just that I somehow seem to
        > be away on Tuesday nights (or too knackered). Anyhow, I've been doing
        > some 'restructuring' of the way I work so hope to get along again
        > soon...at least to the pub afterwards, if nothing else.
        >
        > In a nutshell, I haven't forgotten about you all!
        >
        > Yours,
        >
        > John

      • AndyN
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009
          >Lovely to hear you are ok. Did you get the news about the hall being
          >refurbished over the next few weeks? So we are meeting in the park/pub.

          Hi Rog, John and all
          Rog is right to point out the Shakespear Hall is undergoing a refurbishment
          over the coming weeks however next week ie 7th July we should be able to
          have a 'normal' club night at the Shakespear. It will be the following weeks
          while the floor is being resealed etc which will be when we are meeting in
          the park (weather permiting). However if we can't use the main hall on the
          7th for what ever reason and weather permitting we will meet in the park.
          The meetings in the pub are unaffected unless a game of Kubb over runs like
          last week ;-)

          >See you there soon (sorry I was not there last Tuesday, I was going to
          >use the same reason as Johns, but he has that one now.... I know, I was
          >washing my hair.) :-)

          Excuses excuses... come on boys and girls the club needs your support!
          Without you there will be no club.

          Andy