Unicycling Pandas

  • Miark
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      There were some people at juggling club last week who doubted the
      ability of Pandas to ride unicycles and do acrobalance (not at the
      same time obviously) but here is video evidence:
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7850047.stm
      See they are not just the bamboo-munching-evolutionary-dead-end people
      mistook them for, they can provide more entertainment than just not
      having sex in a zoo.

      Miark

      I don't think I would trust one to fetch my shopping though, those
      magic berries must be very bruised by the time they get home.