Birthday Bowling

  • cathy.mallam@talktalk.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 2:10 PM
      Message

      Hi folks,

      It's my birthday soon and in time honoured tradition I feel like having a night out!

      The plan is to go ten pin bowling in Durham (yes the bowling alley is still open) on the evening of Saturday 10th May.

      If you fancy coming along please could you let me know so that I can book some lanes.

      Ta,

      Cathy

      Checked by AVG.

    • Mike