durham festy

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 16, 2008
      just talking with the school about thos years  durham fest

      i have told them its the 3rd weekend in october  (as usual)

      that makes it the 18 19th october

      stick it in your diary

      MIni

      "Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."
      "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
       "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day.
       Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
      www.minimansell.com
      www.ukjugglingshop.com