list of books on swarna akarshna bhirava

  • doli
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012

      I would like to know is there any book written by  Sri Durgai Siddhar's Guru on Swarna Akarshana Bhairava if so iam intrested to buy is it in english or tamil language

    • harimanigandan v
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
        My dear,

        You can have Dharshan of MAA Jaya Durga, Swarna Akarshana Bhairava, Raja Karuppanna Swami , MAA Varahi and others. This is one of the rare temples for MAA Varahi. Visit the samadhi of�Durgai�Siddhar and get his blessings and blessings of Guru Maa.

        You can also buy the books written by�Durgai�Siddhar .

        you can also get more information�
        �@ The Jay Durga Peetam.�
        1,2, Arambakkam Road,
        Padappai. 601301
        Tambaram Kanchipuram highway.(2 km from padappai )
        Cell 9444827332
        (Please enquire�in Padappai Village. )

        Thanks & Regards

        Harimanikandan.V
      • Sankar
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
          Sri La Durgai Siddhar has written a book in Tamil about the Upasana of Swarna Akarshana Bhairava. I think it has been translated into English also.

          These books are available at the Jaya Durga Peetam.

          You can contact the Peetam at the address given in the earlier message.

          Jai MAA !!!

          Sankar

          --- In durgai_siddar@yahoogroups.com, "doli" <sravan_doli1980@...> wrote:

          > I would like to know is there any book written by Sri Durgai Siddhar's
          > Guru on Swarna Akarshana Bhairava if so iam intrested to buy is it in
          > english or tamil language

        • MURALIDARAN
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
            Dear sir

            Thanks for your kind reply definately i will make a visit to peetam and get the books

            Murali

            On Sat, 08 Sep 2012 12:27:24 +0530 wrote

            My dear,
            You can have Dharshan of MAA Jaya Durga, Swarna Akarshana Bhairava, Raja Karuppanna Swami , MAA Varahi and others. This is one of the rare temples for MAA Varahi. Visit the samadhi of�DurgaiSiddhar and get his blessings and blessings of Guru Maa.

            You can also buy the books written by�DurgaiSiddhar .

            you can also get more information��@ The Jay Durga Peetam.�1,2, Arambakkam Road,Padappai. 601301Tambaram Kanchipuram highway.(2 km from padappai )
            Cell 9444827332(Please enquirein Padappai Village. )

            Thanks & Regards
            Harimanikandan.V

            Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.