It's alive!

  • swn2
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2007
      Is this group still active? I'm brand new to Dungeonforge, and it's a
      huge upgrade from Dungeoncrafter. I have some usage questions plus I'm
      wondering if I should skip DungeonForge altogether and go straight to
      MapX.

      I am an experience Photoshop user and in the past I would start with
      DungeonCrafter and then do some heavy editing in Photoshop. It looks
      like I can avoid much of that with Dungeonforge.

      Will Nesbitt
      http://lharna.wetpaint.com
    • DarkOne
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2007
        Not really, mainly acts as a fall back to the forums when they go down.

        http://dungeonmapping.com/df/public_html/index.php?name=Forums