[dundee-history] Hawkhill

  • Monica Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 1999
      Dear List,
      I am looking for any information on Hawkhill, especially the part
      located in Liff and Benvie. I would like to know any Chruches, or mills
      that were located near there, what schools, interesting facts, any tidbit
      that would increase my knowledge of that area. My Campbells lived there in
      the 1880's. I have found out that there were row houses there, but I would
      like to know more. Thank you - Monica

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dundee-history