Re: Re:"Grant Buttars"

  • Wee John
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2001
      Message: 4
      Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:31:16 EST
      From: evanpet1@...
      Subject: Re: Re:"Grant Buttars"

      Hi when I was a wee lad we used to go to Camperdown
      park and in that park the had a weird looking tree as
      kids we all called it a monkey puzzel tree. has
      anyone got the correct name. I have been Around the
      world a couple of times but I have never seen it
      anywhare else Thanks

      Hi,
      There is a Monkey Puzzel tree on Clepington Rd just
      west off the Forfar Rd.
      Like you I have never seen any outside o' Dundee.
      Always wandered what the actual name of it was
      myself.
      Puzzeled Wee John.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • kbeck@lsuhsc.edu
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2001
        There is also a monkey puzzle tree in Carnoustie on the main road, almost
        opposite the SPAR. It is huge.

      • Doon The Toon
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10, 2001
          Hi Grant Buttars. You said:-

          >I've been looking at the pics on your web page. You look slightly
          >familiar but I'm not sure.........

          I was vice chairman and assistant secretary of the Double Dee Breakers
          Club. My wife, Little Mo, was secretary.

          Doon.

          "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
          - John Lennon (1940 - 1980)
        • Grant Buttars
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 11, 2001
            So, what was your handle then? Your wife's sounds familiar
          • Doon The Toon
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2001
              Hi Grant. You said:-

              >So, what was your handle then? Your wife's sounds familiar

              "The One & Only"!