[dundee-history] Old photos

  • CDuclos@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 1999
      Hi
      I'm hoping someone can help me date some old family photos I just received.

      1) Very old picture, circular in larger frame. "J.A. Rodger, Broughty Ferry"
      photographer.

      2) Small "wallet sized" picture of 3 young boys. "D & W Prophet, 59 Wellgate
      and 23 High Street, Dundee" photographer. From the way the boys are dressed, I
      would guess that this is a newer picture (1880's - 1900).

      Any ideas as to when these businesses were operating?

      Thanks
      Chris Duclos

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dundee-history