New to the Group - My Books about Dundee

  • jimjar@ozemail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      In my recent message I vary carelessly finished off the URL with a
      full stop "."

      It really does work - http://jimjar.net/DUNDEE

      Very sorry - I was begining to feel frustrated with my new Domain
      name, until at the umpteenth try I spotted the offending "."

      Where books are recent, I have included ISBN Numbers, to help
      you with Library Loan applications.

      Follow Grant Buttar's advice about the Archives at Dundee Uni.
      As a tasting bite, have a look at my page on Scottish Uni Archives
      http://www.ozemail.com.au/~jimjar/jimjargg.htm
      One can see something of the structure of the Archives there, and
      how their pages on Jute/Flax fit in.

      Jimmie R