Re: [dundee-history] vault

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2001
      At 07:06 PM 23/01/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      >HI,Can someone tell me what is a vault tab and where is it thanks
      > heather

      Heather,

      Egroups changed the name from "Vault" to ""Files" a little time ago.

      This is where we have filed very many images of old and even new Dundee -.

      Coupled with our range of "Links" these two areas are our trump cards.

      It is always worth while also refreshing one's memory on topics which have
      been raised before - we have had some quite fascinating threads running.

      I do encourage our many newish members to have a good "sticky beak"
      around our Main page on the WWW. We have accumulated much really
      interesting material over the years of our operation.

      Because the web site is so central to our information bank - I would remind
      everyone to be preparing thewmselves for changes in a month or two when
      we shall need to use Yahoo IDs to gain access. There is a message from
      me about this in our message Archives - "Messages". Don't forget the
      relatively new feature, when you open the Messages - "Expand" - this
      allows you to view a range of messages all at one hit, by scanning thro' them.

      Enjoy

      Jimmie R Eumundi, Qld., Oz.