invergowrie house

  • don wilkie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
      Happy new year every one from New Zealand. I enjoyed looking at the
      photo of invergowrie house. Has anybody got photos of Longforgan and
      kingoodie, (quarry and the Kingoodie house). Jim you said some months
      back that you had a painting of Kingoodie (I think) have you had it
      copied yet.
      regards
      Don Wilkie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        At 09:20 AM 05/01/2001 +0000, you wrote:
        >Happy new year every one from New Zealand. I enjoyed looking at the
        >photo of invergowrie house. Has anybody got photos of Longforgan and
        >kingoodie, (quarry and the Kingoodie house). Jim you said some months
        >back that you had a painting of Kingoodie (I think) have you had it
        >copied yet.

        Don, My painting is really quite large, and in landscape format - the whole
        print
        has gone brown with age - Dundee Art Galleries confirm their prints have also
        browned! Same age !! I have it pinned to a large board hoping that one day a
        pal cqan take a digital photo of it successfully. Be sure that if this can
        be done,
        and a jpg file made - you will get to know!

        Jimmie R