Our Message Archives

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      This message arises from Grant Buttar's predicament, which we must
      all be anxious to ease, one way or another.

      May I just remind everyone of a recently introduced facility for reviewing
      the Messages which are sitting in our Archives within our Main pages at
      eGroups - If you go to "Messages" you will now notice an "expand" tag.
      By clicking this, one now can read continuously all the recent messages,
      in one hit! For instance the current Message page on the Bridges Group
      includes the headings for messages 878-907. If one "expands " this page,
      one can read the full contents of all the messages 894-908, a second hit
      will, open up messages 879-893,

      Grant could well recover some of his many contributions to our Groups,
      by doing a judicious bit of "Copy/Paste" work. This Expand feature does
      make it much easier for us all to review a group of messages, as a thread.
      The problem of picking up the surrounding HTML coding may make this
      dodge unattractive at the end of the day for Grant's need to restore his files.
      ERRATA - no! one gets a nice clean Copy'Paste job with no complications!
      Have just done a dummy run!

      Jimmie R