unsubscribe

  • FNRNARD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 6, 2000
      unsubscribe
    • Keith Dickson
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4 10:40 AM
        please tell me how to unsubscribe from this group - I do not want to receive anymore mail.
        Thanks
        Keith Dickson

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4 8:16 PM
          At 06:40 PM 04/02/2001 +0000, Keith Dickson wrote:
          >please tell me how to unsubscribe from this group - I do not want to
          >receive anymore mail.

          I have to ask you to clarify your wishes, and intent Keith!

          For many of us , the strength of our Group lies not only in our Messages,
          but in the strength of our accumulated WWWLinks and Files about aspects
          of Dundee.and it's history. These are probably more important to some of
          our members, than to others.

          Whilst remaining a member of our Group you have the option of having
          Daily Digests of our messages, or "no mail/read only on the web".
          That would be the route to follow if you find the message burden too heavy.
          If on the other hand you want to cut the umbelical cord, then you can
          unsubscribe by sending a message to the address which appeared in the
          header to your recent message. The choice is yours!

          Jimmie
        • kbeck@lsuhsc.edu
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5 6:59 AM
            I am getting mail but cannot access the e-group in yahoo. Can anyone help
            me??

            Kevin, New Orleans

          • Winter, Charles G
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 28, 2002