Re: [dundee-history] Thanks Everyone

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
      At 04:27 2000-09-04 -0700, Randie wrote:

      >Hi,
      >

      >Also, can anyone tell me where and if St. Paul Episcopal Church is still
      >there? My Great Grandparent, William Goodale and Grace Richardson were
      >married there on 12/21/1877. Also, does anyone know of a brass founder
      >in Dundee?

      Randie,

      St Pauls stood at the Eastern end of the High St in my day - at the top of
      Castle St - very central!

      there was a brass founder - can't recall the name - ask the Dundee
      central library to look up their Trade Directories!
      http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/dcchtml/nrd/centlib/loc_stud.htm

      Jimmie R eumundi, Qld., Oz.
    • Lynda Dobinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2000
        St. Paul Episcopal Church is indeed still there

        Lynda