Re: [dundee-history] The Hilltown, Dundee - some of it's History

  • MargaretKT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4 7:08 PM
      Hello Jim --
      I'm another descendant of Hilltown dwellers and I would appreciate any
      additional information you're willing to share.
      Thank you!
      Margaret Truax
      Aurora, Illinois
    • Lynda Dobinson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6 1:37 AM
        I would be interested in more of the Hilltown

        Lynda
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6 2:51 AM
          I would be interested in the hilltown area and surrounding area. I
          live in Lamb's Lane now and would be really interested in any info
          an what it looked like before the new houses were built.

          Harriet Johnston