Thanks Everyone

  • Randie Casias
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
      Hi,

      Thanks so much for you help, I'll be studying the maps.

      Isn't that interesting that your families lived so close to each other.
      My Richardson family was there in the 1881 census, Charles.

      Also, can anyone tell me where and if St. Paul Episcopal Church is still
      there? My Great Grandparent, William Goodale and Grace Richardson were
      married there on 12/21/1877. Also, does anyone know of a brass founder
      in Dundee? That is were William Worked and my Grandfather Peter Duncan
      Goodale must of learned his trade too. He moved to Boston, MA and
      opened his own brass foundry.

      Thanks
      Randie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
        At 04:27 2000-09-04 -0700, Randie wrote:

        >Hi,
        >

        >Also, can anyone tell me where and if St. Paul Episcopal Church is still
        >there? My Great Grandparent, William Goodale and Grace Richardson were
        >married there on 12/21/1877. Also, does anyone know of a brass founder
        >in Dundee?

        Randie,

        St Pauls stood at the Eastern end of the High St in my day - at the top of
        Castle St - very central!

        there was a brass founder - can't recall the name - ask the Dundee
        central library to look up their Trade Directories!
        http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/dcchtml/nrd/centlib/loc_stud.htm

        Jimmie R eumundi, Qld., Oz.
      • Lynda Dobinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2000
          St. Paul Episcopal Church is indeed still there

          Lynda