Sutherland Family Geneaology

  • midsm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      I am tracing family history to members of the Sutherland family.
      I am looking for any info on any or all of the following people:
      Robert Sutherland b Oct. 7, 1834 son of Alexander and Janet Hay and
      husband of Margaret Wilson, children: Jemima born Sept. 6, 1868,
      George born Aug. 3, 1870 and Isabella born June 10, 1872.
      Also: George Sutherland born Aug. 3, 1870 husband of Jane
      Livingstone, children: Margaret Wilson, Robert, Jane Livingstone,
      George, Wilhelmina Henderson, James, John, Mary Wilson, and Annie.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Please email me with your information.
      Thanks,
      Ian Morris & Family