Gardiner Family Genealogy

  • midsm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      I am tracing the family history of the Gardiner family of Dundee
      Scotland.
      I am looking for any info on any and all of the following people:
      -Euphemia Ross & wife John Gardiner parents of William Gardiner b
      Dec. 3, 1892, John Gardiner, Helen Gardiner, Ann Gardiner, Hughenia
      Gardiner, Robina Gardiner and Jean Gardiner.
      Please email me if you have any information on our relatives.
      Thanks,
      Ian Morris & Family