Post Card Views of Old Dundee - abt 1900

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      When next in our Home Page, please give our Files a visit.
      You will now find a Folder for "PCs of Old Dundee".
      There are around fifteen street and river scenes for you to
      browse over. They are each only small .jpg files, for quick loading.

      If any one should wish to make prints, then I could rescan the PC and
      send a larger file individually. Please say !

      Hope you enjoy these - they will be quite nostalgic to some of us !!!

      jimmie R