Re: [dundee-history] Digest Number 21

  • GailmLynch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Thank you for your welcome message Jimmie Robertson. I am one of the new
      members and maybe this is an opportunity to introduce myself and my interests
      in case anyone sees a connection...
      I am researching my family name MALCOLM, most of whom came from Dundee and
      were in the jute trade. Some became doctors. So far I'm back to the late
      1700s. Another member of the family, also doing genealogical research, found
      the will of one ancestor, Dr John MALCOLM, who lived at Murraygate and seemed
      to be a landlord of property at Nethergate. It is an interesting document
      from an historical point of view..
      Gail Lynch