Old Dundee

  • Chris McLean
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2000
      Hi-I am looking for details of an old house or possibly the remains
      of a shop which still exists in Dundee city centre behind the area of
      Arnotts and the Arctic Bar.It may well be hundreds of years
      old.Unfortunately it is not visible from street level.Thanks-Chris
    • R.A.Milne <allymilne2@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
        Does anyone know where "Mackintoshes Land" was? One of my forebears
        lived there when he got married in 1868. It may have been in westend
        area as the wedding took place in Hawkhill House.