[dundee-history] Re: An old Dundee song

  • Nathan C ornfoot
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 18, 2000
      Eric,
      The words Don gave you are a different part of the song not a different
      version. Sorry dont know anymore of it. For the words to more Scottish
      songs, check out www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1609/list.html
      Nat.
      ps. As Don says I am much older but he is no chicken!!!

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 18, 2000
        Nathan C ornfoot wrote:

        > Eric,
        > The words Don gave you are a different part of the song not a different
        > version. Sorry dont know anymore of it. For the words to more Scottish
        > songs, check out www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1609/list.html
        > Nat.
        > ps. As Don says I am much older but he is no chicken!!!

        That URL doesn't seem to work, Nat - cutting it back to
        www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1609/ takes you to a young Maltese
        guy.

        The other URL from Joy:
        http://www.acronet.net/~robokopp/scottish.html
        is a VERY good list - but is the song we are looking for IN there?

        Anyone have time - I can't find it as "We're no awa"

        --
        Don McEwan
        West Lothian

        Jings, Crivvens & Help Ma Boab.!
        <mailto:don.mcewan@...>
      • Nathan C ornfoot
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 19, 2000

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 19, 2000
            I goofed. Try www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1690/list.html Sorry the
            fingers aint what they used to be.

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 20, 2000
              Eric,
              I hope you can come up with a complete song from all the replies and it is
              in time for your mother's party. Thanks Joyce in Vegas.
              Nat.