[dundee-history] Re: Octet Stream - Don Wilkie

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2000
      I am sorry Don, bit I have little knowledge of your Mac world, but do
      respect it for it's excellence to it's users. I have looked at our
      context sensitive Help but it only talks about Netscape et al!!

      have you ever used "KeyView', a splendid utility for viewing all
      manner of fo\iles/ How it handled Mac situations I would not know.

      There must be other Mac Uswers amongst us. P;\lease shout out if you
      have some good advice for Don!!

      jim R