[dundee-history] Cherryfield Lane

  • William Lonie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      Can anyone please tell me where this was (or is)
      Tks
      Bill
    • Grant E. L. Buttars
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2000
        Cherryfield Lane ran off Blackness Road, parallel with and next street east
        of Forest Park Road. I think Blacness Road Fire Station may now cover part
        of it.

        Grant E. L. Buttars
        (Dundee, Scotland)
        http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~gbuttars/