[dundee-history] Photopolis - More Dundee Photos of yesteryear.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
      Thanks to Marcia Dykstra , who made a posting to the Angus -L List, I
      have added a new Link to our Page. It is all about a new digitalisation
      program under way at the City Libraries, upgrading many photographs for
      the 1916 period,, and some of slum dwellings in the 1915-1926 period.

      Very well worht a visit! Thank you from all of us to Marcia.

      Jim R Eumundi, Qld., Oz.
    • Don McEwan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 1999
        Jim Robertson wrote:

        > Thanks to Marcia Dykstra , who made a posting to the Angus -L List, I
        > have added a new Link to our Page. It is all about a new digitalisation
        > program under way at the City Libraries, upgrading many photographs for
        > the 1916 period,, and some of slum dwellings in the 1915-1926 period.
        >
        > Very well worht a visit! Thank you from all of us to Marcia.
        >
        > Jim R Eumundi, Qld., Oz.

        Apparently e-Groups and OneList intend to merge soon. I hope they use
        the e-Groups system, it's much better than OneList.

        --
        Don McEwan
        West Lothian

        Jings, Crivvens & Help Ma Boab.!